Just an Indiana girl who fell in love with an island.
Totally Mackinac Island is where I get to share all the in’s & outs I have learned visiting. Allow me to help guide you to the time of your life.
Mackinac Island, MI is located on the crystal clear waters of Lake Huron. This magical place boasts the simplicity you never knew you craved. No vehicles are allowed so you either walk, bike or take a horse taxi. Relax and enjoy as I help you figure out where to stay, eat and what activities to be done.
“ Haven’t we always wanted our own island? One without car horns or stop lights, but one filled with forts and uncharted paths. Filled with carriage rides and bike rides and games we play all day. Where the sun can’t wait to wake up and adventure around every corner. Nestled in deep blue waters of Lake Huron is Mackinac Island. Our island is pure Michigan.”
• • •
- Somewhere In Time Weekend & Closings PodcastAs you may or may not know Mackinac Island is famous clearly for its fudge and no vehicles BUT did you know a famous movie was filmed there? Yes Somewhere […]
- Hotel IroquoisHave you ever arrived at the island and thought about the regal hotel located on the corner next to Windermere Point? Yes this is home http://www.iroquoishotel.com. A top rated hotel […]
- Meet Erica from Graze by EricaSo every once in awhile you meet a soul that connects to you in an interest that you both love. That so happens to be Erica from my hometown of […]
- Grand Hotel Garden Show PodcastNo doubt when you have been to Mackinac Island you have come across the Grand Hotel in one way or another. Know for their historic porch and gorgeous landscape. Starting […]
- Food & Coffee PodcastToday I talk about some of the staple food items that are pure Michigan. Here are a list to just name a few: Mackinac Island Fudge Guernsey Ice cream Michigan […]
- Pontiac Lodge PodcastThis charming 11 room boutique style hotel located on Mackinac is the cost friendly option you need. Along with this – Pontiac is one of the only lodging locations open […]
- A little bit of rock 🪨No doubt that when you have been to Mackinac Island you have been amazed by the beauty all around. One thing that always amazes me is the many rock formations […]
- Meet Larissa FlynnI came across Larissa on Instagram. Her artwork was so eye appealing. The oil paintings had captured colors that were truly unique. I reached out to her to have her […]
- Yachts and Yachts of funDid you know that Mackinac Island hosts not 1 but 2 Yacht Races? Yes this island has the Bayview Yacht Race and the Chicago Yacht Race. Both within a week […]
- Meet Emily from Placed by Grace designsBack in May while visiting Mackinac Island, I was introduced to Emily. She is a polymer clay based artist who specializes in earrings and necklaces. Now not only does she […]